You could win a $1000 credit towards your next foodservice equipment or smallwares purchase, just by joining the ESI online community!
4 monthly $1000 draws and 4 chances to win!
ESI is Canada’s largest foodservice equipment and smallwares dealer network, representing a wide range of small and large independent equipment, smallwares and tabletop Dealers across the country.
ESI Dealers account for over 80% of the foodservice equipment sales in Canada. As a restaurant owner/operator, the ESI online community is a must-follow for all things E&S.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Four chances to win $1000 towards your next foodservice equipment or smallwares purchase.
- By following the ESI Marketing Group social media pages, you will gain exclusive access to deals from Canada’s leading foodservice equipment manufacturers, industry insights, and new product information.
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
First, follow ESI Marketing Group on at least ONE of the following social media pages:
You must be following one of the above social media pages to be eligible to win.
Then, complete the form with your valid information at https://www.research.net/r/ESIcontest.
All entries must be submitted and received during the Contest Period. Web tracking determines date and time of entry.
PRIZES: There are four (4) monthly prizes to be won, each consisting of a $1,000 purchase credit towards foodservice equipment or smallwares. One draw for an eligible prize winner will be conducted on the following dates:
October 4, 2019
November 5, 2019
December 4, 2019
January 5, 2020
ESI Member Dealers across Canada:
- Advantage Restaurant Supply Inc.
- Amalgamated Food Eqp Sales & Service (2008) Ltd.
- Atlantic Restaurant Supplies Limited
- Big Erics Inc.
- Budget Food Equipment
- Butcher & Restaurant Equipment Ltd.
- C.A. Paradis
- Chris’ Store Fixtures Inc.
- Dayco Distributing Ltd.
- Demenz Restaurant & Hotel Supplies Limited
- Dinetz Restaurant Equipment Limited
- Doyon Després
(Including Despres Laporte, Julien, Les Cuisine Equinoxe)
- Dunlevy Food Equipment Ltd.
- Équipement Rivard
- Geanel Restaurant Supplies Ltd. (All branches)
- J.R. Mahoney Limited
- L’Atelier du Chef Québec Inc.
- Lajoie Réfrigération Inc.
- M.C.L. Hospitality Ltd.
- Mayrand Limitée
- Métal Duquet 1994 Inc.
- Metal-Tech Industries (1989) Inc.
- Nella Group Inc. (All Branches)
- Nikolaou Restaurant Equipment Ltd.
- Northern Food Equipment
- Pacific Restaurant Supply Inc.
- Peacock Sales Limited
- Pratts Limited (Alberta and Manitoba Branches)
- Purerange Enterprises Ltd.
- Russell Hendrix Foodservice Equipment (All Branches)
- Spécialités Commerciales Inc.
- Summit Food Service Distributors,div of Colabor LP
- Trimen Food Service Equipment Ltd.
- Tzanet Enterprises Inc.
- United Restaurant Supplies Inc. / GFS
- Vortex Restaurant Equipment Inc.
- Williams Food Equipment Company (1988) Limited
For full rules and regulations, please see official site.
This contest is not affiliated with Restaurants Canada or MENU Magazine.